Because of personal circumstances I have had to step down from Book Blogging. I’ve enjoyed the time that I have spent here and all the new friends that I made in the short time that I was here. I’m still reading I just won’t be posting anymore.
On that note….
I wanted to let you all know that a close personal friend of mine has decided to take up book blogging. She’s actually got two blogs going right now. One she reviews: Young Adult(Paranormal, Fantasy, Dystopian, PNR), Romance (Paranormal, Paranormal Erotica), Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Steampunk and Dystopian. The other she just started this morning, after deciding to break her reviewing up into two blog, and will be blogging about : Contemporary YA, Mysteries/Thrillers/Suspense, Romance (Contemporary, Suspense, Historical) and Westerns.
You can find her at: J.R. After Dark (Paranormal/Urban Fantasy, etc. blog) and J.R.’s Bookcase (Romance, Mysteries, etc.). She’s got all sorts of ways to follow her available to you. I hope that you’ll drop by and check out her blogs.
Welcome to The Keeper’s Favorites of 2011 Giveaway! The prizes for this giveaway will be books that I have enjoyed in ANY genre throughout the course of 2011. The rules are simple….
1. You MUST fill out the form in order to be eligible to win (NOT NEGOTIABLE)
2. This contest is open to anywhere The Book Depository ships too.
3. There will only be 1 winner.
4. The contest concludes on January 31, 2012 at 11:59 pm CST.
The Prizes (click the covers to go to Goodreads page):
Here are the Challenge Guidelines:
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- As we would like to see quality reviews linked up to our monthly wrap-ups, only bloggers can enter. Sorry about that!
- Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is a book that’s been sitting on your shelf for some time now. Only books released in 2011 and earlier! NO ARCs and 2012 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed!
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the 2012 TBR PILE Reading Challenge (You need to include the info + host list + challenge button. You can also grab the button code and add it to your sidebar!)
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2012, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- At the end of each month one of the hosts will post a wrap-up. Every wrap-up will have it’s unique theme, a mini-challenge, a giveaway and place for you to link up your reviews from this month. For each review you link up, you will get one entry in a drawing of one book of choice from Book Depository. It’s open to INTERNATIONALS. For participating in the mini-challenge you’ll get +1 entry in the giveaway.
- If you miss a wrap-up post + giveaway, you can link up your reviews next month. Do not, however, try to link up one review twice– we will be checking 😉
- December is a wrap-up for the whole year. All the book reviews you linked up January-November + the ones you’ll link up in December will be entered into a HUGE giveaway – 12 books, 12 winners, INTERNATIONAL.
- You don’t have to follow all the hosts to join the challenge, but you do have to follow all of us to be entered in giveaways!
1-10 – A Firm Handshake
11-20 – A Friendly Hug
21-30 – A Sweet Kiss
31-40 – Love At First Sight
41-50 – Married With Children
My goal is the A Sweet Kiss level. We’ll see how that all goes.
Got the idea? Excellent! Still interested in the challenge? Even more excellent!
You may have noticed the guidelines mention hosts. They’re listed below and it’s a stellar crew we’ve got. Each one of us will be taking control of a month and running the giveaway and mini challenge for that particular month. As it just so happens my month is May Day…my theme will be MAY DAY and there will be a cover disaster challenge. It’s going to be awesome! Make sure you check out all the awesome blogs below!
Evie from Bookish – http://www.evie-bookish.blogspot.com @SeoEvie
Nicole from All I Ever Read – http://www.nicoleabouttown.com/ @Nicoleabouttown
Bonnie from Hands and Home – http://www.handsandhome.ca/
Donna from Book Passion For Life – http://bookpassionforlife.blogspot.com/ @BookPforLife
Caitlin from WatchYA Reading – http://whatchyareading.net
Rie from Mission To Read – http://missiontoread.com/
Vicky from Books, Biscuits & Tea –http://booksbiscuitsandtea.blogspot.com/ @alouetteuette
Christa from Hooked On Books – http://christashookedonbooks.blogspot.com
Jenna from Fans Of Fiction – http://fansoffiction.blogspot.com/ @fansoffiction
Angel from Mermaids Vision – http://mermaidvision.wordpress.com @mermaidvisions
Welcome to The Book Junkie’s Bookshelf. The Book Junkie’s Bookshelf is a “partner” blog to Tales from the Crypt. I, The Keeper, have decided that I wanted to expand the genre’s that I want to review a little bit. Here I will be reviewing in the following genre’s:
- Romance (Contemporary, Historical, Suspense)
- YA – Minus the paranormal YA that is reviewed on Tales from the Crypt